This informational page gives you answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our firm.
- How do I start working with your law firm?
You can call Nalbandian Law at (818) 244-0310 or contact us online for a personal consultation. Be sure to bring in your file and immigration paperwork. We can request any missing documents or your entire file from your immigration attorney and/or by filing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. We won’t waste your time. We will review your situation and let you know if we have a good chance of winning your case.
- Do you charge for a consultation?
We charge a nominal fee of $150 which will be credited toward the work we do for you as a client.
- What languages do you speak?
Our attorneys and paralegals speak Russian, English, Armenian, Spanish and Tagalog.
- Do you handle cases from particular countries?
We handle cases from all countries.
- Do you represent immigration clients from states other than California?
We handle cases from all 50 states in the U.S. and from any country abroad.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Call Nalbandian Law Today (818) 244-0310