Family/I-751 Petitions

Expert Help with Green Cards, Fiancé Visas, Consular Processing & I-751 Petitions

 The top-notch immigration attorneys at Nalbandian Law  have nearly 15 years of experience helping families reunite legally in the United States.  Even if you are no longer married to a U.S. citizen but obtained your status through marriage, we can help protect your green card status and keep you on a steady path to U.S. citizenship.

Expert Immigration Attorney Sassoun A. Nalbandian has consistently won over 99%* of his cases, including the most difficult ones that other lawyers refused to handle.

Meticulous Attention to Detail

The success of any immigration petition primarily depends on the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided in the petition.  At Nalbandian Law, we are very proud of our careful attention to detail and the extensive documentation that accompanies all our petitions and applications filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). It’s the key to getting your family-based petition or application approved, rather than denied for lack of proper documentation.

Green Cards

We handle I-130 petitions and adjustment of status (green card) applications through marriage to a U.S. citizen, or petitions filed through U.S. citizen sons and daughters over the age of 21, or through U.S. citizen parents or siblings, if eligible (i.e., petitions filed on or before April 30, 2001).

We handle many “Quilantan” cases – a recently published case that permits aliens who were waved into the U.S. at a port of entry to be considered inspected, admitted and eligible for adjustment of status.

For example, if you were in the back seat of a car and did not have a valid non-immigrant visa, but a border patrol officer inspected and admitted you into the U.S.,  this type of entry, under the Quilantan decision, now permits you to adjust your status in the U.S. through marriage or through your U.S. citizen children without having to leave the U.S. to obtain your visa.

Fiancé Visas

If you are a U.S. citizen, our skilled immigration attorneys can prepare the petition for a visa to bring your fiancé to the U.S. quickly, as long as you promise to marry your fiancé within 90 days of his or her arrival. We will evaluate your situation to see if this is the best option for you.

Marriage-Based or Family-Based Consular Processing

The U.S. State Department has new online forms for processing family immigration petitions. However, because consular processing is a difficult and extremely time-consuming process if done improperly or in a piecemeal fashion, we suggest you consult with us and allow us to help complete the consular processing in your case in as prompt a manner as possible.

Nalbandian Law attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of marriage-based or family-based consular processing cases. We’ll be able to finish your case faster than if you do it yourself or hire an attorney with little or no immigration law experience.

I-751 Petitions

There are various I-751 petitions that our immigration attorneys can file on your behalf to help renew your green card and obtain a 10-year green card if:

  •  After two years, you’re no longer married to the U.S. citizen petitioner spouse due to divorce or death, or
  • You were abused by your U.S. citizen spouse, or
  • You are separated, but don’t yet have a final divorce decree (in which case, you may need to file a waiver based on hardship to you or your loved one)

USCIS has never denied an I-751 petition which our law firm prepared from the beginning of the process. That’s because we provide complete documentation that accurately supports your petition and tells your story in a way that would permit USCIS to approve your I-751 petition. We have been able to obtain even the toughest I-751 waiver petitions, many of which were thought to be impossible cases, approved by USCIS.

Schedule a Consultation Today!

Call Nalbandian Law today, (818) 244-0310, or contact us online for a personal consultation with one of our expert immigration attorneys. We’ll review your situation honestly and do our best to win your family immigration case.

*Approval rates do not guarantee future approval of your petition. No attorney can ethically guarantee any outcome. Always consult with a licensed, competent immigration attorney such as the experienced immigration attorneys at Nalbandian Law before filing your case.