Monthly Archives: May 2015

How Long & How Often Can I Travel Before I Lose My Green Card?

As a legal permanent resident and green card holder, you may have many legitimate reasons for traveling outside of the U.S. such as serious family problems back home, caring for a sick relative or a young child, business trips, or returning to school to finish your education. Unfortunately, having a green card doesn’t mean you… Read More »

Winning Your I-601 Hardship Waiver!

If you are an alien who has been found to commit fraud or misrepresentation on any occasion in order to receive immigration benefits, you will need to file an I-601 form to apply for a “hardship waiver” that will allow you to enter the U.S. or prevent you from being deported to your native country.… Read More »

Schedule a Consultation

Fill out the requested information below and click “Schedule Now”.

Mr. Nalbandian was the lawyer who handled my wife's Green card case. Thanks to him everything went well and at very timely manner. I would recommend him with most confidence.

- Jose Garcia, CA