Monthly Archives: March 2015

I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Two-Year Green Card

When you recently married a U.S. Citizen, you received a temporary (conditional) green card that is valid for only two years. It’s important to know that if you don’t file an I-751 petition within 90 days prior to the two-year deadline for changing your temporary two-year green card into a permanent one, you could face… Read More »

Why a Guilty Plea Could Get You Deported

When immigrants are arrested for a criminal offense, they call a criminal lawyer to defend them. Sounds like a good idea, but often it’s the first step down the road to deportation. That is because criminal lawyers more often then not fail to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. Because of their lack of knowledge… Read More »

Schedule a Consultation

Fill out the requested information below and click “Schedule Now”.

Mr. Nalbandian was the lawyer who handled my wife's Green card case. Thanks to him everything went well and at very timely manner. I would recommend him with most confidence.

- Jose Garcia, CA